If you’re looking for a day out for all the family to enjoy with out the high price tag and with amazing ice cream then look no further than Bluebells Farm and Dairy!
We are so lucky to have this brilliantly run family farm on our doorstep and we love to visit regularly. After many years of going we have seen this place grow and flourish which is amazing to see as the family that run it have put in so much time and work to make it what it is today. They are constantly putting new things on to make sure everyone can enjoy the farm and what it has to offer. They listen to suggestions of what the public would like to see there and they implement what they can without the fun and friendly atmosphere being affected!
Our latest trip to the farm was only a few weeks ago when we had an unexpected family day all together so wanted to make the most of it and the fact that the weather was still good. With the small charge of £4.50 per person in peak season or £3.50 in off peak you get full access to all the farm has to offer which is a lot and can be a full day if you want to. With the bouncy pillow and go carts one of our boys favourites its always a popular suggestion when we ask if they want to go to bluebells. With all the other activities available too we are spoiled for choice with what to do first.
What is there to do on the farm?
- There are lots of animals to see and different feeding times for you to let your kids see and be a part of too
- Bouncy pillow
- Peddle Go carts for the older kids and there are some for adults to take the younger ones on too.
- Maize Maze which the boys absolutely loved this year
- Tractor rides
- Outdoor sandpit and Play area
- Pumpkin patch will be out in October which we love to visit for Halloween
- Indoor play barn with art and craft activities, dressing up and role play, Corn pit and haystack tower
- Activities are put on throughout the year so please check out the website www.bluebelldairy.co.uk
- Outdoor ice cream hut and picnic area
- The gorgeous cafe and party hut too.
There is so much fun to be had I can’t see how you can go and not have fun. We are looking forward to having a tour to see how the ice cream is made from the milk produced by the lovely cows on the farm later this year!